Come for a tour of our micro flower farm and florist studio in the height of Spring! The workshop includes a delicious high tea and lessons in flower growing and floral design in our signature style. You will make your own hand-held bouquet and vase arrangement right here in our beautiful cutting garden. Yours to keep will be your blooms and vessel, floral snips, a Little Triffids apron and professional digital photographs of your masterpieces.
Saturday 21st October, 2pm – 5pm
Sunday 22nd October, 9am – 12pm
- A tour of our micro flower farm and studio. (Ask as many questions as you like!)
- High tea with premium local products. (We love food almost as much as flowers.)
- Goodies to take home (Including a handmade screen printed apron and snips.)
- Lessons in flower care and floral design (We heart sharing!)
- All materials (vase for you to keep included.)
- Digital photos by a talented local photographer. (Remember it forever!)
$190 / person
Bring a friend or make floral friends here!
We also run flower crown or bouquet making workshops for parties. Get in touch with your date and we can chat!