– SOLD OUT! –
Thanks so much for all the love! Our Spring workshops are sold out. If you’d like to be on the waiting list in case some one can’t make it shoot us an email. And stay tuned as we will be announcing more workshop dates soon!
Come for a tour of our micro flower farm and florist studio in the height of Spring! The workshop includes a delicious high tea and lessons in flower growing and floral design in our signature style. You will make your own hand-held bouquet and vase arrangement right here in our beautiful cutting garden. Yours to keep will be your blooms and vessel, floral snips, a Little Triffids apron and professional digital photographs of your masterpieces.
Saturday 21st October, 2pm – 5pm
Sunday 22nd October, 9am – 12pm
- A tour of our micro flower farm and studio. (Ask as many questions as you like!)
- High tea with premium local products. (We love food almost as much as flowers.)
- Goodies to take home (Including a handmade screen printed apron and snips.)
- Lessons in flower care and floral design (We heart sharing!)
- All materials (vase for you to keep included.)
- Digital photos by a talented local photographer. (Remember it forever!)
$190 / person
Bring a friend or make floral friends here!
We also run flower crown or bouquet making workshops for parties. Get in touch with your date and we can chat!