Bloom Guild Workshop – Spring 2022
Saturday 3rd September, 2022
9.30am – 11.30
If you’re reading this it’s probably because, like us, you’re a flower lover… Welcome to Bloom Guild, a workshop for folks who want to grow their own garden flowers to cut and bring inside their home to enjoy.
- 2 hour intensive workshop at our micro flower farm
- Seasonal bulbs and seeds to get you started!
- Your own copy of the teaching notes, including a planting map, and the long list of resources we’ve spent years curating
- A beautiful notebook, to document and plan your very own cutting patch
- Morning Tea! Of course!
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group with ongoing support from Sophie and a heap new flower friends!
Covid Policy: We will of course be complying with all government directives and adhering to restrictions and rules. If the rules change and we are no longer allowed to gather 15 people in an outdoor space, we will give you the option to switch to an online format of this workshop which we found worked really well in 2020 and 2021 or to have a full refund of your ticket.
General Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your ticket and give 2 weeks notice you will receive a refund, less a 10% administrative fee. If you cancel with less than 2 weeks notice, you can receive a refund, less a 10% administrative fee if we resell your ticket, or less a 50% fee if we do not sell your ticket (this covers expenses we will of outlaid for you to attend).