Terms & Conditions
A. When purchasing gift arrangements or gift products:
1. Little Triffids Flowers endevours to provide the freshest product possible and use quality wares. A refund or replacement bouquet will be issued if flowers are dead within 24hrs of receiving them – proof must be provided that flowers were kept in water and cared for. Care instructions are provided with all gift arrangements.
2. If the vase, or other gift product is damaged beyond use on delivery we will resend a new item. The damaged item must be retuerned to our studio for assessment.
3. In summer (or days 30 degrees and over) we call in advance to arrange delivery as flowers will not be left at the door. If the recipient is not home to receive their blooms the recipient must collect them from our studio. If this is not possible the sender may opt to pay for a second delivery.
4. For champagne sales if you’re under 18, it’s against the law for you to buy alcohol. Little Triffids will not deliver champagne to minors.
5. Little Triffids reserves the right to make substitions of flowers and products. Little Triffids always endevours to meet any brief provided by the client, if no brief is given Little Triffids reserves the right to make all design decisions. Little Triffids will not provide a refund for flowers because you dont like them.
B. When purchasing plants:
1. Little Triffids takes all care to send true to type varieties in good condition however in some circumstances mix ups can happen. There are no refunds in this instance.
2. Plants are checked for viability prior to sending. We are not responsible for weather, planting conditions, animal damage or poor customer care. We are not responsible for any damage or loss as a result of crop failure.
C. When purchasing workshop tickets:
1. If for any reason you need to cancel we will gladly refund your payment, less a 10% booking fee. In the final two weeks before the workshop we provide this refund only when your ticket can be resold.
2. If you are unable to attend a workshop you may send someone in your place or resell your ticket HOWEVER please notify Little Triffids of this change. In this instance Little Triffids may not be able to change items which have been organised already, eg. personalised notebooks, dietary requirements.
D. Wedding Services
Wedding floral Terms and conditions are sent alongisde the booking fee invoice. Please read prior to paying your invoice as payment indicates acceptance of terms.